Friday, May 7, 2010

DRAINSPOTTING BOOK FIRST LOOK





DRAINSPOTTING FIRST LOOK:
ITS HERE! The Drainspotting book just arrived at my house for a preview and I now have it in my hands. Here are the first look photos of the book including the lovely gold embossing on the cover. Its an absolutely gorgeous piece of work, BRAVO Mark Batty Publisher, you have done it again. Drainspotting, the follow up to my first book Graffiti Japan. After 1 year of production the book hits the stores worldwide this May.
Be sure to keep an eye out, or order it online at amazon.com.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a book and a great name too. I think I might just get myself a copy.

    cheers

    Sam
    www.SnowSphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Fuji City has made the cover. That's one of two really great ones we have, if I can find a way to buy one I would in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making paintings of Drain covers if you are interested. The first one is of Fuji City. Let me know if you want one made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies if you've already answered this elsewhere but how did you go about tracking down permission to reproduce this art? Doesn't the artist or the city government hold some kind of image copyright?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Public art is maybe called that for a reason Andy. I think we all support artists rights, I certainly do, but if I draw a mural, say on a hospital wall, it's kind of there for as many people as possible to enjoy, photograph, and to reproduce wherever and whenever they like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it!
    Once I took some pictures, with a terrible camera, of the post boxes.. I think u will like it
    http://angelaescritora.multiply.com/photos/album/12/Portas_e_Posts_de_Cabo_Frio

    ReplyDelete

DRAINSPOTTING IPAD/IPHONE AP PREVIEW

DRAINSPOTTING ON IPAD from Remo Camerota on Vimeo.

Here is a brief look at Drainspotting on the IPAD. Check it out at the app store for IPAD and IPHONE, along with my other photo apps. Its 99c for a short time - while the IPAD is being launched world wide. Also voted as a best designed app by the good folks at http://app.itize.us
Check it out, love it, download it.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drainspotting-extras/id364587681?mt=8